Spectacular peaks, challenging routes, romantic landscape – there is a lot to discover in the Dolomites for mountaineers, hikers and cyclists.
Summer holidays in the Dolomites…
- Hiking, mountaineering and climbing... walking and hiking paths, and the world-renowned peaks Croda Rossa, Picco di Vallandro and the Three Peaks await you
- Cycling from Braies all the way to Lienz in Austria or to Brunico Skilled mountain-bikers should try the mountain tours in the Dolomites
- We are motorbike fans ourselves, and will be pleased to advise you! Passo Gardena, Passo Stalle, Großglockner and other mountain passes in South and East Tyrol await you
- Cool down with a swim or during canoeing
- The Adrenaline Highlights provide pure action