Hiking holidays in the Dolomites
Hiking, mountaineering & climbing
Hikers, mountaineers and climbers spend unforgettable holidays in the Dolomites. Braies and Alta Pusteria offer enjoyable hikes through the valley or impressive hikes on high alpine panoramic paths, and demanding climbing and mountain tours. Romantic alpine lakes and alpine huts complete the offer.
Our hiking tips:
- Hiking around Braies Lake: romantically embedded in the forests of the Braies Valley there is something very mystic about the lake. Details of the hike
- Hiking to the Prato Piazza meadow: from Braies up to the alpine plateau Prato Piazza with a fascinating, panoramic round view! Details of the hike
- Hiking in Val Foresta Valley… from Braies Lake to the Malga Foresta hut. Details of the hike
- Monte Specie: experience the demanding mountain tour to Monte Specie. Details of the hike
- Round Tour of the Three Peaks: an experience with fascinating views. Details of the hike
- An excursion to the Fiscalina Valley is very charming. This valley is one of the most beautiful valleys in the Sesto Dolomites Nature Park. From Sesto you enjoy a comfortable 2 hour hike into the Fiscalina Valley and to the Talschlusshütte Hut!
- Nature Adventure Casies hut path…hike from hut to hut in the Casies Valley. Details of the hike
- From Dobbiaco within 3 hours to the Monte Piana Outdoor Museum with a fascinating 360° panoramic view. Monte Piana is a historic memorial site: more than 14,000 soldiers lost their lives here during World War I.