Active holidays in South Tyrol
Adrenaline in the Dolomites
Experience something else every day…! Alta Pusteria offers variety of a special kind.
Recommendable in summer…
- Swimming… in the rather cool alpine lakes Braies, Dobbiaco or Anterselva. Those who prefer warmer waters should try the Adventure Pool Acquafunin San Candido Dobbiaco impresses with a natural bathing lake offering a view of the mountains in the Val di Landro Valley, and Monguelfo with its outdoor pool.
- Rafting, hydrospeed and canoeing…you will face the water with a rubber dinghy, lying on a mini boat or in a neoprene suit.
- High-rope climbing garden... swinging in the air.. in Dobbiaco and Issengo.
- Zip Line... 100 m above ground you speed down 400 metres of altitude…this is only possible in S. Vigilio di Marebbe. Discover the longest Zip Line in Europe and the steepest in the world!
- Kneipp treatment in the park of Villabassa
- Climbing… Globo Alpin is the best partner to accompany you to the most beautiful fixed-aid climbs in the Braies and Sesto Dolomites! Very recommendable are also the climbing halls in Dobbiaco and Sesto, and the numerous climbing gardens in the surroundings.
- Sunrise at Monte Elmo… the sun keeps on rising again and again! Sunrise observation is extra beautiful from the middle of July to the middle of September at Monte Elmo. The morning sun colours the sky and provides the peaks of the Sesto Dolomites with a red shimmer.
- Paragliding… observe Alta Pusteria from a bird's perspective!
- Roller blades and ski rollers…in the biathlon centre in Anterselva you can enjoy the excitement of roller blades and ski rollers on a 2.5 km long asphalt run.
- Minigolf… in Rasun di Sotto, Monguelfo and Dobbiaco you get the feel for the ball.
- Summer toboggan run... an exciting adventure all year long! Enjoy the speedy journey on the summer toboggan run in San Candido, the longest toboggan run in Italy!