The land of the Three Peaks is not only a paradise for hikers and mountaineers, but also for cyclists. Sensational bike tours around the most renowned peaks of the Dolomites await you. Traditional huts and an unforgettable alpine panorama accompany you.
We offer you also a Mountainbike-rental. Our cycling tips:
- For families and pleasure cyclists we recommend the easy, flat rout to Lienz… those who are tired can leave the bike at the various train stations and return by train! Further information
- From Braies via Dobbiaco to Cortina
- Prato Piazza: Through the Braies Valley you cycle up to the Prato Piazza meadow where you will be rewarded with a fantastic panoramic view! You return via the Val di Landro Valley and the old military road, Dobbiaco and Villabassa.
- Stoneman-Trail – an unforgettable MTB adventure in the Dolomites
- Dolomiti Super Bike ... the hardest mountain-bike race in the Dolomites